Casino Codes for the Best Blackjack Bonus Offers
Think casino and you will probably be imagining either slot machines, blackjack table,s or roulette wheels. These three are the mainstays of any decent gambling house and it is the same for online providers as well, and every decent one worth its salt has blackjack options for you to play on. In fact the best ones in 2021 have a large number of the game's variations from the traditional version, to European, Atlantic City, to Pontoon, and many others. The reason for the Blackjack's popularity is first that it is easy to learn, and secondly that it is based on skill and strategy (with a lower house edge for the gambling house) which gives players some level of control of the outcome, unlike other gambling games. With so many operators online today, all of them try to get one up on the other by providing bonus options that aim to give out free cash or free play for customers to use on the tables.
Casinos With the Best Options for Blackjack
There are plenty of good online casinos out there and the best ones have some great options for this particular game. If you enjoy playing the game and understand the rules of blackjack, look out for a couple of things: first, the site should have a live dealer option because it's always much more fun with a live dealer (whom you can even interact with) and other fellow players at the table, second, even if the live dealer option isn't there, there should be a large number of the game's variations that you can explore and customize your strategies to maximize your benefit, and third, there should be some good bonus options for you to choose from. The other thing to ensure is the reputation of the operator and its website - it should be established, licensed, attractive to play on, and have an efficient banking process and good customer support. Few good casinos for blackjack, that score well on these factors, include:
- Leo Vegas
- Platinum Play
How to Use Blackjack Bonuses
A blackjack bonus is simply one where you will get either free cash or free play to use on the tables. An exclusive blackjack bonus is one where you can use the free cash or free play ONLY on blackjack and not any other table, though these are rarer - in general, they can be used on other game types as well. These freebies are basically of two types - ones that require a deposit and ones that don't. The latter (also known as a "no deposit" offer) is essentially what it says - the casino is giving you free cash or free play (for a limited amount of time) to check out its tables, and all you generally need to do get these offers is simply to sign up at the site. Deposit-based options require you to make a deposit and the free money is given as a % of that deposit matched by the casino - for example, if there is a 50% match deposit offer and you deposit $100, you will actually end up with $150 to play with.
Both no-deposit and deposit-based bonus options usually require a code to activate. These codes are easy to find and the website itself will list them on their 'Promotions' page - once activated, the free funds enter what is called a "Bonus Balance". You can now use these funds to play on the tables - however, there are certain criteria (such as the minimum amount of wagering) that one must fulfill before the free money gets 'real-money status and is eligible for cashing out.
Blackjack Bonus Terms and Conditions
While there are plenty of bonus and promotional offers around that essentially allow you to play Blackjack for free, you will have to work towards getting the funds (and any resulting winnings) withdrawn to your bank. The reason for these riders is obvious - to prevent abuse. After all, the gambling operator is giving out free money for you to come and check out their site, and not just for unscrupulous people to sign up and leave with the free money as soon as it's credited! The most common terms to these offers include:
- Wagering Requirement: This is the single most common and important requirement to fulfill for any bonus. This wagering requirement (also known as "Playthrough") basically refers to the minimum amount of play with the free money before it is transferred over to your real money balance. This comes in the shape of a multiplier and is usually between 30x to 50x. An example: If you got a free $50 and the playthrough is 30x, then you will need to use the free $50 to make total bets of $1500 (which $50 x 30) before the money is released for withdrawal. Obviously, the lower the wagering requirement, the better it is for you. An important thing to keep in mind is that table game bets do not usually contribute fully to the wagering requirement, unlike slots. For example, the casino might have a condition that slot bets contribute 100% to the wagering requirement but other games contribute only 20% - in this case, a $5 bet on a blackjack table will only count for $1 towards the wagering requirement.
- Withdrawal Cap: This is self-explanatory and refers to the maximum amount that can be withdrawn using the bonus money and any resulting winnings.
- Expiry: Any promo offer usually comes with a certain period within which you have to use it up otherwise they will lapse and be removed from your account.
- Game Restrictions: Bonus money is sometimes not available for use on all games and all tables - be sure to check out the site's T&C's for details.
- Bet Sizing: Bonus money, unlike real-money deposits, usually have a limit to the max that one can use per bet.
In short, there's not much downside to getting and using these bonus options. There are plenty of top-rated online blackjack casinos around in 2021 that you can take advantage of, and you definitely should do so. It is free money after all and won't be hurting your bankroll by using these offers, while at the same time giving you an opportunity to check out a casino's products and services - at the very least you will come out having had lots of fun, and at best you will end up laughing all the way to your bank.
- Casino Name : High Country
- Software : RealTime Gaming
- Flash Play : YES
- Live Dealer Games :